Membership cost: Cost shall be $50 per month as an introductory price.
Membership period: Each membership at $50 is valid for one month starting on the 1st of each month and ending at 11:59 pm on the last day of the month. Monthly fees will not be pro-rated for members who pay or join after the first of the month. Additional months can be bought at the same time; months purchased do not have to be consecutive.
Explanation of benefits:
- Presale Ticket Buying Opportunities to All OP Shows (with very limited exceptions) for you and a guest: This perk allows members to buy tickets online via a special, private link that will be emailed exclusively to loyalty club members by the Orange Peel each week, to all Orange Peel concerts newly going on sale during the membership period, with the possibility of exceptions when artist contracts do not allow a local pre-sale. The Orange Peel will make every reasonable effort to allow members the option of purchasing up to two tickets for most if not all Orange Peel shows going on sale during membership period. Occasionally, a box office in-person presale may be substituted for the online presale, when necessitated. Online pre-sales will generally run for 2 hours before the general admission, general public on sale begins; the time lines for presale with the link and any other pertinent information, including ticket limitations per member, will be emailed to the club members each week prior to the beginning of the presale.
- Priority Entry as soon as Doors Open for you and a guest. Priority entry allows all paid and valid members with one accompanying guest of their choice to enter PULP or the Pulp hallway, via the door at PULP on Hilliard Ave, up to thirty (30) minutes before advertised Doors time to any show they already possess a valid ticket to. When doors officially open, all members and their guests who are attending a given show will be escorted into the main venue. Access will not be given until the band officially allows Orange Peel security to open doors. Anyone who cannot enter through the door from the stairwell at the PULP entrance can be taken via the elevator. All members and their guests over 21 may wait until doors in the PULP lounge; a complimentary membership is provided. Guests and members under 21 are not permitted by NC law to wait in PULP and will be provided a waiting area near the stairwell.
- Complimentary Reserved Seat upon Request
Any member of the monthly loyalty club may reserve a seat, with advanced notice via email or phone call to the Orange Peel, for no extra charge, to any show they are attending with a valid ticket. The location of the seat is not guaranteed, but will usually be on the raised platform at stage right. Seating type may be stool or chair. If advance reservation for a seat is not received more than 24 hours before the doors open on day of show, a seat cannot be guaranteed, although the Orange Peel will still make our best effort to provide one when possible. Guests of members may purchase a seat on the raised platform, space permitting, for a $5 to $6 fee depending on the original ticket price. Guests tickets can be purchased by calling (828) 225-5851, the Orange Peel box office.
- Will Call ticket pickup available for pick up at early entrance with no waiting: If a member has will call tickets and does not collect them from the box office prior to arrival before Doors on the night of show, the Orange Peel will collect these tickets for him/her and have them available at the PULP door, which will open 30 minutes prior to general admission doors for early access to loyalty club members. Valid ID and credit card must be presented to claim tickets. All club members should be ready with valid ID, and preferably, should have RSVP’d via email in advance to any shows during their month of membership for which they have tickets and are planning to arrive early to the PULP door, so the Orange Peel staff can be expecting them.
- Complimentary PULP membership for those over 21: Pulp is a private club, located under the Orange Peel. It is open to those 21 and over only. All members of the loyalty program who are over 21 will receive a PULP membership card that will be good from the 1st of the month they join the loyalty club until the following year: one year’s worth of PULP membership. PULP members are allowed to bring one guest (non-member) into PULP with them at a time, if capacity allows. Guests must also be 21 or older. More about PULP can be found here: http://theorangepeel.net/what-is-pulp/
- Special Membership Schwag Pack with Tshirt, sticker, and more: Members will be given one membership Schwag Pack each at the first show they attend. The packs will include a special t-shirt, Orange Peel sticker, a membership card for both PULP (for those over 21) and the loyalty program, and other items such as posters, other merch, etc. as available.
- Occasional Free Ticket offers for you and friends. The Orange Peel will include occasional offers to attend shows for free, within the month of membership, as special perks to loyalty club members. These opportunities are not guaranteed to be available every month, but will often be available. The members will be notified of free show opportunities via email, in the weekly emails they will receive from the Orange Peel about Loyalty Club news. Generally, members will need to RSVP to these offers via email with their name for comp tickets to be held at the box office.
- Special discounts to partner hotels, restaurants, tours, and more.
– 10% off your meal total at Hana Japanese restaurant with the presentation of your show ticket on night of show – 5 Biltmore Ave Asheville, NC 28801
– 10% off your food total at Laurey’s Gourmet with the presentation of your show tickets on night of show – 67 Biltmore Ave Asheville, NC 28801
– Special rates at the ALOFT downtown hotel, excluding the months of October and certain special event weekends: $149-$169 weekdays; $179-$199 weekends
– Special rates at Biltmore Farms Hotels (Doubletree Biltmore, Residence Inn, Sleep Inn, Hilton) starting at $79 at Sleep Inn, through $119 on weekends at Doubletree.
HOTEL INFO CAN BE ACCESSED HERE: http://theorangepeel.net/visit/
Limitations and exceptions:
1) Big Ass Fan Club Membership period will always begin and end at the 1st and last day of each month. Memberships purchased after the first of the month will not be pre-rated.
2) Membership benefits, including early access for first entry at doors and pre-sale buying opportunities, are only available for shows and on sales that take place between the 1st and last day of the month for which membership has been purchased.
3) Membership benefits do not begin until payments have been received by the Orange Peel; membership periods are not prorated for late payments
4) Membership is open to ages 16 and up only.
5) The benefit of PULP membership for one year is only open to those ages 21 and up, because of NC law.
6) Membership is limited to 20 members each month, until further notice. Memberships will be enacted on a first come, first serve basis when payments are received.
7) For those who purchase 3 months of membership at once, Orange Peel bucks (rebates) will be sent by mail to the address provided in membership application. Up to one year’s worth of membership may be purchased at once; and a member purchasing 12 months of memberships will receive 4 (four) sets of $20 OP Bucks (or $80 in OP Bucks).
8) OP bucks may be used at the box office for tickets, at the Orange Peel bar for beverages or other concessions, or for Orange Peel merch. OP bucks are not accepted for band merch or for any item purchased in PULP, including beverages.
9) Membership benefits may be shared with one guest, where allowed within the program description, when the guest is accompanied by the paying member.
10) The sale or barter or attempted sale or barter of monthly membership and its awards or benefits other than as authorized by the Orange Peel is expressly prohibited. Any awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold is a violation of the Program Rules and will result in termination of membership and cancellation of awards or benefits without refund.
11) The Orange Peel will attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through a weekly email or email newsletter which will be sent out no later than Thursday afternoon at 12pm, but The Orange Peel shall have no liability for a member’s failure to receive the email or read timely information. The Orange Peel will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in email servers. Each member shall be responsible for advising the Orange Peel of any change of email address.
12) Other than free ticket offers made expressly to members on occasion by the Orange Peel, membership benefits do not include ticket prices, and members must still possess valid tickets to any show they wish to attend during the month of membership.
13) Big Ass Fan Club membership and benefits are offered at the discretion of the Orange Peel, and the Orange Peel has the right to terminate the Program and/or to change the Program Rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation in whole or in part, at any time, with notice advanced notice given to current members whenever possible. The Orange Peel may, when required by contract, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any benefit during particular shows or blackout dates when necessary.